Iron Supports in Iron Deficiency and Good Health - 60 Tablet
Helps fight iron deficiency
Promotes red blood cell production
Helps prevent anaemia
Provides an energy boost
Encourages healthy immune function
100% vegetarian product
Being one of the most important minerals for the body, iron plays a number of important roles. It helps the red blood cells deliver oxygen to every cell in the body, and ensures the normal functioning of red blood cells and haemoglobin. It also helps fight fatigue and lethargy. Iron deficiency may lead to various health issues like anemia, therefore it is important to ensure the presence of an adequate amount of iron in the body. When your diet cannot suffice it, supplementation may be needed, and in such cases, Pure Nutrition Iron can be the best option as it not only has the goodness of this mineral, but also contains Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and Zinc that ensures maximum absorption of iron.
Forming haemoglobin is one of the main functions of iron. These are red proteins that transport oxygen in the blood. And a lack of haemoglobin can lead to low energy and anemia, especially in women.
Improves Muscle Strength:
Low levels of iron are linked with muscle weakness, loss of muscle tone, and low elasticity. Iron helps in providing the required amount of oxygen needed for muscle concentration.
Iron plays an important role in strengthening the immune system, by improving the production of haemoglobin. Haemoglobin is a type of protein that carries oxygen to every cell in the body, including the damaged cells, helping every damaged cell, tissue, and organ heal. Healthy and well-functioning organs and cells, in turn, ensure increased immunity and maximum protection against foreign elements.
With low levels of iron in the blood, concentration and attentiveness are affected almost immediately. Therefore, ensuring adequate levels of iron can improve concentration and enhance cognitive performance.
Iron plays a significant role in transportation of oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. Therefore, deficiency of Iron leads may lead to Anaemia.
Ferrous bis-glycinate is a compound used as a source of iron to produce this supplement.
A water-soluble vitamin that is known for its absorbing nature. Used to ensure maximum absorption of iron in the body.
An essential vitamin B 9 and synthetic form of folate that helps in the formation of DNA and RNA.
Vitamin B-12 is also a water-soluble vitamin that promotes the metabolism of every cell in the body.
Zinc is a mineral that is essential for DNA synthesis and various other biochemical processes.
1 tablet daily after meals, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Why is iron supplement important?
- Iron is an important mineral that is responsible for carrying various vital functions in the body. Lack of iron may lead to anemia, lethargy, and poor concentration. Therefore, it is essential to maintain an adequate level. When the diet cannot fulfill the required amount of iron, a supplement is recommended.
How frequently should I consume my Iron supplement?
- Take 1 tablet after a meal daily, or as suggested by your healthcare provider.
Is this product suitable for vegetarians?
- Yes, it is a 100% vegetarian supplement.
Who should consume iron supplements?
- People who suffer from lack of energy or fatigue, are recommended to consume iron supplements. Apart from them, those who wish to prevent or treat iron-deficiency anemia, and those who want to maintain optimum levels of iron can take this supplement.
Can I take Pure Nutrition Iron, while I am on other medication?
- This supplement is absolutely natural and safe to consume. However, for those who suffer from major illnesses or are under medication, we recommend consulting your doctor before you begin any supplementation course.