Omega 3 Triple Strength Marine Fish Oil - 1400mg; with 600 mg EPA & 400 mg DHA for Brain; Heart and Eye Health; 60 Softgel Capsules
Triple the Omega-3 in each serving (3X)
1400mg of fish oil in each serving
600mg EPA and 400mg of DHA per serving
Derived from deep-sea fish (salmon)
Omega-3 is an Essential Fatty Acids required for optimal body functioning
EPA provides anti-inflammatory support and enhances joint health
DHA supports heart and brain health
No fishy after-taste
Omega-3 fatty acids, are essential to many of the body's functions, but cannot be synthesized by the body. Instead, to get the required amounts, they must be taken in from food or supplementation. Fish oil is one of the most commonly consumed dietary supplements. Omega-3 fatty acids are incorporated in many parts of the body including cell membranes. They play a vital role in antiinflammatory processes and in the maintenance of cell membranes viscosity. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic), the omega-3 fatty acids found in marine oils, as the two most important fatty acids in human health
Rich Source of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)- EPA is involved in producing compounds that help maintain a healthy inflammatory response along with the Omega-6 Fatty Acids. EPA is known to promote optimum immune response and hence improve immunity. Also, the improved inflammatory response thus helps reduce joint pain
Rich Source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) - DHA is a component of cell membrane that improves fluidity, flexibility, and functionality of cells and tissues throughout the body. DHA is necessary for optimal neurotransmission to support cognitive function in the brain and optimal visual functioning.
NO FISHY AFTERTASTE: Forget about the fishy aftertaste or smell, our fish oil supplement is made with the finest quality and purity standards to create a highly potent product with no fishy taste or aftertaste.
EPA and DHA from fish oil have been studied extensively to show various health benefits. It may help maintain-
Joint health and mobility
Overall immune health
Cognitive support and brain health
Reduce whole-body inflammation
1400mg of Fish Oil- Fish oil is one of the richest sources of Omega 3 naturally. Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid which means it can not be produced by the body and needs to be consumed by food or supplement. Omega 3 helps support overall wellbeing by improving Heart, Brain, eye, joint, immune, and cellular health
600mg of EPA- EPA helps maintain optimum inflammatory response, immunity, blood circulation, and heart health
400mg of DHA- DHA is an essential component for eyes and brain cells, it helps improve the fluidity and flexibility of the cells.
- 1 capsule daily after meal preferably lunch/dinner with water, or as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Cap the bottle tightly and store it in a cool dark place after opening to retain its efficacy.
What is pure nutrition Fish Triple Strength?
- Pure Nutrition-Fish Oil triple strength is an omega 3 supplement sourced from Salmon. It provides thrice the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in a single soft gel serving for overall health benefit.
- Each serving provides 1000mg Omega-3 fatty acids, which includes 600mg EPA and 400mg DHA.
How many Pure Nutrition Fish Oil Triple Strength do I need to consume on daily basis?
- The recommended dose is 1 capsule once daily, after a meal. However, consult your physician or health expert for the exact dosage.
Is it a vegetarian product? Can vegetarians consume it?
- No, it is derived from fish hence it is a Non-Vegetarian product.
Can men/women both consume it?
- Yes, it is not a gender-specific product hence both males and females can consume it.
What are the benefits of consuming Fish oil?
- Fish oil is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids. EPA and DHA from fish oil provide a variety of health benefits. It helps maintain:
- Heart Health
- Joint Health and Motility
- Immune Support
- Cognitive and Brain Health
- Reduced Whole-Body Inflammation - helps improve hair and skin health.
Does it Pure Nutrition Fish Oil Triple Strength have a Fishy aftertaste
- No It does not give any fish aftertaste or burps