Omega 3 Double Strength Marine Fish Oil - 1000mg' with 360 mg EPA & 240 mg DHA for brain' heart and eye health- 60 Softgel
- Double strength Omega-3 in each- 2X power
- 1100mg of fish oil in each serving
- 360mg EPA and 240mg of DHA per serving
- Derived from deep-sea fish (salmon)
- Essential Fatty Acids for optimal body functioning
- EPA provides anti-inflammatory support and enhances joint health
- DHA supports heart and brain health
- No fishy after-taste
- Non-vegetarian softgel capsules
Essential to many of the body's functions, Omega-3 fatty acids cannot be synthesized by the body. They need to be absorbed by the body from food or suppplementation. One of the most commonly consumed dietary supplements, fish oil is rich in these fatty acids that are incorporated in many parts of the body including cell membranes. They play a vital role in anti- inflammatory processes and in the maintenance of cell membranes viscosity. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic), the omega-3 fatty acids found in marine oils, are the two most important fatty acids in human health
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) is involved in producing compounds which help maintain a healthy inflammatory response along with the Omega-6 Fatty Acids. EPA is known to promote optimum immune response and hence improve immunity. Also, improved inflammatory response thus helps reduce joint pain
Supports cognitive function in brain
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) is a component of cell membrane that improves fluidity, flexibility and functionality of cells and tissues throughout the body. It is necessary for optimal neurotransmission to support cognitive function in brain and optimal visual functioning.
No fishy aftertaste
Forget about the fishy aftertaste or smell, our fish oil supplement is made with the finest quality and purity standards to create a highly potent product with no fishy taste or aftertaste.
Overall health maintenance
EPA and DHA from fish oil have been studied extensively to show various other health benefits. It may help maintain heart health, joint health and mobility & reduce whole body inflammation.
1100mg of Fish Oil- Fish oil is one of the richest sources of Omega 3 naturally. Omega 3 is a essential fatty acid which means it cannot be produced by the body and needs to be consumed by food or supplement. Omega 3 helps support overall wellbeing by improving Heart, Brain, eye, joint, immune and cellular health
360mg of EPA- EPA helps maintain optimum inflammatory response, immunity, blood circulation and heart health
240mg of DHA- DHA is a essential component for eyes and brain cells, it helps improve fluidity and flexibility of the cells.
1-2 capsule daily after meal preferably lunch/dinner with water, or as directed by the healthcare professional.
Cap the bottle tightly and store it in a cool dark place after opening to retain its efficacy.
What is pure nutrition Fish Oil Double Strength
- Pure Nutrition-Fish Oil Double strength is a omega 3 supplement sourced from Salmon. It provides twice the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in a single softgel serving for overall health benefit.
- Each serving provides 1100mg Omega-3 fatty acids, which includes 360mg EPA and 240mg DHA.
How many Pure Nutrition Fish Oil Double Strength do I need to consume on daily basis?
- The recommended dose is 1-2 capsule once daily, after a meal. However, consult your physician or health expert for exact dosage.
Is it a vegetarian product? Can vegetarians consume it?
• No, it is derived from fish hence it is a Non-Vegetarian product
Can men/women both consume it?
• Yes, it is not a gender specific product hence both male and female can consume it
What are the benefits of consuming Fish oil?
Fish oil is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acid. EPA and DHA from fish oil provide variety of health benefits. It helps maintain:
- Heart Health
- Joint Health and Motility
- Immune Support
- Cognitive and Brain Health
- Reduced Whole-Body Inflammation - helps improve hair and skin health.
Does it Pure Nutrition Fish Oil Double Strength have Fishy aftertaste
- No, It does not give any fish aftertaste or Fishy burps