Detox Liver Milk Thistle Ultra (Glutathione Booster; Detoxification and Keep the Liver Healthy - 60 VEG Capsules)
- Helps in easier absorption of nutrients by breaking down food compounds
- Aids indigestion and other symptoms of IBS & IBD
- Prevents toxicity due to rotten or undigested food
- Helps relieve abdominal stress
- Best suited for people with poor eating habits & digestive disorders
- 100% vegetarian
Pure Nutrition’s Digestive Enzymes Capsule provides the very essential substances required by the body for digesting food and absorbing the nutrients from it. It is a combination of several beneficial enzymes consumed during this process. It helps greatly in breaking down of food compounds that aid easier absorption of nutrients thereby improving body’s internal health.
Digestive issues these days are very common given the unhealthy eating habits ranging from what is eaten to when it is eaten. People are more prone to developing conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) which reduces the number of enzymes produced naturally in the stomach and small intestine. There are various other reasons as to why one’s digestive system does not create enough enzymes like chronic pancreatitis, gall bladder removal amongst many others.
Supplementation becomes crucial in such cases to reduce digestive issues and continue with healthy digestion despite the lack of internally produced enzymes. While most food that we eat provides healthy enzymes, cooking and processing the food depletes its natural level of enzymes.
All natural and unprocessed enzymes can be found in these capsules which are bound to help you with the following-
Healthy Digestion- Unhealthy lifestyle leading to unhealthy eating habits might be difficult to deal with. But digestive issues due to unhealthy eating habits can be dealt with easily by supplementing Digestive Enzymes from Pure Nutrition.
Nutrient Absorption- By helping break down food compounds, Pure Nutrition’s Digestive Enzymes capsules ensure you get the maximum nutrition from the food you eat. These nutrients might otherwise go unabsorbed if enzymes produced in the body are not enough.
Treat IBS & IBD symptoms- By aiding the whole digestion process, these capsules help prevent any toxicity that may arise from rotten and undigested food in the stomach. Most common symptoms of IBS & IBD like bloating, cramping, discomfort and pain can be treated with all natural enzyme capsule from Pure Nutrition.
- Milk Thistle : Milk thistle is a flowering herb that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and other nutrients. This herb helps in improving liver function and provides optimum liver support.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine : Natural nutrient that is rich in antioxidants and is also a detoxifying agent.
- Dandelion Root : Another highly nutritious plant herb that is rich in antioxidants, helps fight inflammation, and servers several other health benefits.
- Pepper Extract : A common spice found in almost every Indian kitchen. It is packed with essential vitamins and antioxidants.
- Vitamin C : A water-soluble vitamin found in citrus fruits.
- Cichorium intybus – roasted root powder of Chicory : A woody herb that has been traditionally used as a treatment method for liver disorders and diabetes.
Take 1 capsule twice daily with a meal or as suggested by your healthcare professional.
What is Pure Nutrition Detox Liver?
- Pure Nutrition’s Detox Liver is a dietary supplement that helps detox the liver naturally and Promotes overall health. It also helps boost Glutathione levels and improve antioxidant levels in body
What does Detox Liver consist of?
- Detox Liver consists of natural herbs and ingredients like milk thistle (seed), n-acetyl cysteine, dandelion root, pepper extract, vitamin c, cichorium intybus – roasted root powder of chicory that are known to provide antioxidants and support liver health
How frequently should I consume Detox Liver?
- Take 1 capsule twice daily with a meal or as suggested by your healthcare professional.
Can I take it while I am on other medication?
- Pure Nutrition Liver detox promotes liver health and support its better functioning. However, for those who have any underlying health condition or are under medication, we recommend consulting your doctor before you begin any supplementation course.