Ultra Calcium Citrate Enhanced Formula for Bone Health With Vitamin D. Zinc & Magnesium - 90 VEG Tablets
- 1000mg of calcium citrate malate per serving
- Added vitamins and minerals support a lot of functions for bone maintenance
- Zinc and magnesium help in collagen synthesis in the bone tissues
- Vitamin D helps in providing proper bone mineralization
- Vitamin K2 improves bone metabolism and bone growth
- Prevents & manages rapid depletion of calcium levels
- 100% Vegetarian Tablets
Scientifically formulated calcium formulation with superior bone mass building capabilities by Pure Nutrition is one of the safest forms of supplemental calcium. Ultra-calcium consists of calcium citrate malate with added essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Zinc & Magnesium; with each having its own unique ways to support bone health.
Vitamin D- efficient absorption of calcium from intestine
Vitamin K- safe transportation of calcium to bones
Zinc & Magnesium- support bone formation, improve bone density, help collagen synthesis in the bone tissues
Pure Nutrition’s Ultra Calcium Citrate tablets provide a lot of benefits without any side effects.
Rich source- Calcium Citrate Malate has a high bioavailability of 42%, one of the most studied and researched form of Calcium. It is a recognized source of calcium that does not increase the risk of kidney stones, and in fact protects against stone-forming potential.
Major Building Blocks- Calcium makes our bones strong and dense. 99% of our body’s calcium is stored in the bones and teeth to support their structure. Bone calcium also acts as a ‘reservoir’ for maintaining Blood calcium level, which is essential for healthy muscle and nerve functioning. However, we end up losing few amounts of calcium every day due to daily exertion by our bones. Unfortunately, our bodies are not equipped to produce calcium and hence there is a need for absorbing adequate calcium from the food we intake.
Absorption and Utilisation of calcium- With added Vitamin D, Pure nutrition’s ultra-calcium helps regulate the absorption of calcium from the intestine. Vitamin D is one of the fat-soluble vitamins which is necessary for optimal growth & development of bones and teeth. Another added vitamin, K supports healthy bone mineralisation and ensures safe transport of calcium to the bones.
Boost to overall strength- Being rich in Zinc and Magnesium, Pure nutrition’s Ultra Calcium may help regulate heart rhythms, aid muscle function, help manage blood pressure and cholesterol levels as they help in collagen synthesis in the bone tissues.
- Calcium Citrate Malate: 42% of elemental calcium, A source of supplemental calcium that does not increase the risk of kidney stones, and in fact protects against stone-forming potential.
- Vitamin D- One of the fat-soluble vitamins which are most vital to regulate the absorption of calcium and to facilitate normal immune system function
- Vitamin K- Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in blood clotting, it improves bone metabolism and bone growth
- Zinc- an essential mineral that helps regulate the bone formation, remodelling and supports calcium homeostasis
- Magnesium- one of the most essential mineral to support structural components of bone.
- 1 Tablet daily after meal preferably lunch/Breakfast, or as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Cap the bottle tightly and store it in a cool dark place after opening to retain its efficacy.
Why should I consume Pure Nutrition Ultra Calcium?
Calcium is one of the most important minerals required for bone health. Calcium being an essential mineral it needs to be consumed via diet or supplement.
Our poor dietary habits affect calcium levels in the body, also poor absorption ability. It becomes an essential supplement for people who are lactose intolerant, sensitive, or following diets that do not permit the consumption of dairy.
How many Pure Nutrition ultra calcium tablets should I take per day?
- The recommended dose is 1 capsule once daily, after a meal. However, consult your
physician nutritionist to understand the dosage requirement for your goal.
Can I take Pure Nutrition ultra calcium whilst I am on other medication?
- We recommend consulting your physician before you begin any supplementation course if you have a medical condition or are on medication.
Is Pure Nutrition Ultra Calcium vegetarian?
- Yes, they are vegetarian.
Can I take pure nutrition ultra calcium with a multivitamin or mineral supplement?
- Calcium competes with other minerals for absorption hence avoid takin them together